• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Terrell Owens Friendless and Nearly Broke

I don't hate the Eagles at all. I just am aware of, and enjoy, their postseason misery.

I don't hate anybody in his spot. I pity that somebody can be unstable or dumb enough to burn through the amount of money he was paid in his career.

I don't hate the Eagles at all. I just am aware of, and enjoy, their postseason misery.

Postseason misery? Over the past 10 years they have gone to 5 NFC Champ games, 1 superbowl and won more playoff games than anyone except Patriots. But, I get your point. :tard:

Is there anyone on this board who gets more butthurt over stuff than you have in the last month?

No sympathy from me. He might be the worst teammate of all time not to mentioned being complete self absorbed and narcissistic.

Postseason misery? Over the past 10 years they have gone to 5 NFC Champ games, 1 superbowl and won more playoff games than anyone except Patriots. But, I get your point. :tard:

You don't consider losing 4 NFC Championship Games and losing the Super Bowl once you finally made it to be post-season misery? When you actually won the NFC, the conference was so weak that you only had to beat a Vick-led Falcons team to go to the Super Bowl.

BTW, how's Vick working for you these days? Were you miserable wwatching him in the playoffs last year? I bet you were.

I think some people misunderstand the meaning of sympathy here: it's a comprehension of pain in another and a wish for it to be alleviated. It doesn't matter who's at fault or whether his problems are more or less pressing than others'; the fact is he's in pain, and I think it takes a particularly hardened individual not to wish it weren't so.

Last edited:
Oh no, not trying to give sympathy...I just think he has an ahole agent and could have done better with some more wise people in his ear... but we are all responsible for ourselves.

You don't consider losing 4 NFC Championship Games and losing the Super Bowl once you finally made it to be post-season misery? When you actually won the NFC, the conference was so weak that you only had to beat a Vick-led Falcons team to go to the Super Bowl.

BTW, how's Vick working for you these days? Were you miserable wwatching him in the playoffs last year? I bet you were.

you get no VICK defense from me. I hated it when we brought him here, I think he is overrated, I think he is WAY overrated when it comes to the $100 mm deal he signed.

There is only one team that wins the superbowl, and it sucked that so many eagles teams failed to get there, but I wouldn't call winning as many games as they have 'misery', imo. If you are talking about the last 10 years, I would consider a team like Dallas misery...since they've won 1 game. That's all.

you get no VICK defense from me. I hated it when we brought him here, I think he is overrated, I think he is WAY overrated when it comes to the $100 mm deal he signed.

There is only one team that wins the superbowl, and it sucked that so many eagles teams failed to get there, but I wouldn't call winning as many games as they have 'misery', imo. If you are talking about the last 10 years, I would consider a team like Dallas misery...since they've won 1 game. That's all.

Would you say that the Bills experienced post season misery in the 1990's?

"We don't suck, as Dallas has won fuck all in the last decade too!"

Classic Iggle fan line.

Last edited:
"We don't suck, as Dallas has won fuck all in the last decade too!"

Classic Iggle fan line.

In the past 10 years, Dallas and Philly don't belong in the same sentence.... just like in the 15 years prior to that, Philly and Dallas don't belong in the same sentence....see what I'm sayin?

it's going to be priceless when TO and tebow are caught together in a public restroom.

attachment.php

Philly fans talk so much shit then get so sensitive when it's thrown back at them

typical for people with an inferiority complex

Back