• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

"Terrible" Things You've Done

Shoot all the bluejays you want, if you can hit ' em, but remember it's a sin to kill a mockingbird.

I used to run through fields of wheat. The farmers weren't too pleased about that.

I took a dump in the information box in Reynolda Gardens once, like where they put pamphlets for the trails, near Lake Elizabeth

Too many more to tell

A buddy of mine did that with a rock from about 20 yards to a dove on a power line. It dropped on the road stone dead, pardon the pun. We all just stared for a second like "WTF, we've been dove hunting with 12 gauge shotguns for years and all we need is rocks???" We laughed hard. But that was some awesome blind luck.

I always wondered about the saying "kill two birds with one stone." I didn't think you could kill any birds with any stones, let alone two. Thanks for letting me know that is possible. The saying in India is "kill two birds with one arrow," which makes much more sense to me.

After a snow during my freshman year in Taylor, my roommate and I were lobbing snowballs at people walking up toward the quad. These were high arcing lobs over a tree. His snowball landed first right in front of them (guy and a girl), which made them look up.....and my snowball hit the guy square in the face. We ran like cowards. Thinking back, I did a similar thing to my brother as a little kid - lobbed rocks at him and hit him square on the top of the head and split it open. Seems I am pretty lethal at lobbing.

When I was younger, I used to shoot cows with a bb gun - they didn't seem to mind too much, so that might not be terrible.

I have also, on numerous occasions, completely lied to my son about why he/we can't go to Chuck E Cheese.

Is the real reason that you're not allowed within 100 feet of a Chuck E Cheese?

I took a leak in a Ball washer at grandview once

Also ruined an Alabama concert for the people near us by being a drunken asshole around 1992

I took a leak in a Ball washer at grandview once

Also ruined an Alabama concert for the people near us by being a drunken asshole around 1992

Not necessarily terrible I guess, but this reminds me of going to see Paul McCartney with my brother a few years ago at Nats Park. He is a big Beatles fan so as a birthday gift I bought tickets. We were in the stands towards the top of one of the lower sections, and right before it started I asked him "I wonder if this is going to be a sit down or stand up show" He said, "Oh I'm standing up the entire time" In solidarity I did as well, but there was absolutely no reason to since everyone around us was seated for most of the show. My brother is weird about stuff like that so I didn't want to ruin his good time by fighting with him over it, but the people behind us were (understandably) pissed. If ever there was a appropriate time for someone to be yelling "sit the FUCK down" at a rock concert that was it.

probably the actual worst thing was at post-exams or whatever after graduation in North Myrtle I was walking home hammered one night, stole a bike and rode around for like two hours b/c it was a nice night. ended up throwing the bike in a dumpster and walking the rest of the way home.

One spring break we came across a dead sea gull in the dunes while playing bocce. We named him Booker Noe, the gull. Later that night we came back, stole a neighbors boogie board, scooped up the dead bird on the board, doused it in lighter fluid, lit it on fire, and set it adrift in a neighboring hotel pool. Pretty weird in retrospect.

was about 16. Me and a few buddies were cruising around. My friend and I were taking our other friend to meet up with this girlfriend.

We "drop him off with his gf" and his girl asked what me and my buddy we were doing. We told her going to a party and she said "I want to go with them"...she jumps in car and we pull off with our friend standing there. we proceed to take her to a party and individually get blowers from this girl and take her back to our friend. Told friend what happened and he gave us a "shit man why'd ya do that"? We said because we wanted to and he forgave us within a week.

One spring break we came across a dead sea gull in the dunes while playing bocce. We named him Booker Noe, the gull. Later that night we came back, stole a neighbors boogie board, scooped up the dead bird on the board, doused it in lighter fluid, lit it on fire, and set it adrift in a neighboring hotel pool. Pretty weird in retrospect.

was about 16. Me and a few buddies were cruising around. My friend and I were taking our other friend to meet up with this girlfriend.

We "drop him off with his gf" and his girl asked what me and my buddy we were doing. We told her going to a party and she said "I want to go with them"...she jumps in car and we pull off with our friend standing there. we proceed to take her to a party and individually get blowers from this girl and take her back to our friend. Told friend what happened and he gave us a "shit man why'd ya do that"? We said because we wanted to and he forgave us within a week.

these are terrific. I am looking forward to a long and fruitful thread.

in re: urinating in the ball washer: it was necessary because it was otherwise empty.

Creamy Badness

Another time was when a group some friends and I would go to the beach together. On the last night of the trip, we went to the hotel pool and had a little fun. About 6 of us would hang our asses over the pool and shit in unison. Once done, we'd take every bit of the pool furniture and throw it in the pool....Go to sleep and then sneak out the next morning. Savage and almost felt bad about it... but #youth again...

tenor.gif

One of my closest friends in high school accused me of banging his girlfriend (I hadn't) and took a swing at me. So, naturally, I banged his girlfriend to get back at him.

I was visiting friends at LA Tech and was driving around campus with my buddy. A guy was crossing the street very slow in front of me and when he was right in front (walking slow) I honked the horn like an ass. The kid dropped his books and freaked out. He was special needs. Ugh. Did not know. Ugh.

Back