• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

"Terrible" Things You've Done

Jroc25

Reaction score
I once yelled in a brief rage at an old lady driver for honking at me as I was walking across a parking lot.

There's an intersection I go through daily when I pick up my kids from daycare. About six car lengths past the intersection is a hiking trail that crosses the road. In the summer time, it seems there are always people waiting to cross the road there and EVERY FUCKING DAY some jackass will stop in the middle of the road to let people cross. I lay on the horn at them every day, usually drawing dirty looks from the pedestrians.

Hit a bad shot on a par 3 once and a goose started hissing at me/coming towards me. Chucked my 9 iron at it and hit it square in the neck. It's neck was still shaped like an L when I finished the hole.

I made fun of a dude immediately after he got a call from his mom telling him his childhood dog had just died

I was in Italy while at Wake and got terrible allergies/hayfever from the pollution in Rome. Constant sneezing. Sneezed so hard it hurt one time, and I yelled "GOD DAMMIT!!!" out of exhausted frustration.....

...in the Sistine Chapel.

I was in Italy while at Wake and got terrible allergies/hayfever from the pollution in Rome. Constant sneezing. Sneezed so hard it hurt one time, and I yelled "GOD DAMMIT!!!" out of exhausted frustration.....

...in the Sistine Chapel.

This one is fantastic.

I may or may not have slept with my exes sorority little for a few months while she was in Prague studying abroad.

I pulled a blood filled tick out of my scrotum without doing the nail polish thing and the head ripped off and stayed in and caused a nasty infection. Kept both my boys but that was scary. I've never been so happy to have a man rub (antibiotic) cream on my man purse after draining the fluid off.

Hit a bad shot on a par 3 once and a goose started hissing at me/coming towards me. Chucked my 9 iron at it and hit it square in the neck. It's neck was still shaped like an L when I finished the hole.

Along those lines as a young teen just screwing around I threw a baseball at a dove about 30 yards away and actually hit it crushed it and killed it.

Not me but someone I knew pulled up to a girl in a car and asked "where is the nearest Krispy Kreme?" In the middle of her response he screamed at her "You would know you fat ass" then sped away. Needless to say, this was not a very good person at the time.

Along those lines as a young teen just screwing around I threw a baseball at a dove about 30 yards away and actually hit it crushed it and killed it.

A buddy of mine did that with a rock from about 20 yards to a dove on a power line. It dropped on the road stone dead, pardon the pun. We all just stared for a second like "WTF, we've been dove hunting with 12 gauge shotguns for years and all we need is rocks???" We laughed hard. But that was some awesome blind luck.

i drove around with some dried flowers in my trunk. apparently u can't do that. 20,000 bail lol

When I was younger, I used to shoot cows with a bb gun - they didn't seem to mind too much, so that might not be terrible.

I have also, on numerous occasions, completely lied to my son about why he/we can't go to Chuck E Cheese.

i feel like this thread was made for brangus.

I killed a mama bird with my slingshot. My pa, who was the sheriff, told me I had done wrong and that I had to raise the baby bird.

Back