• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

THANK YOU, CJ HARRIS!

JimDuncan

Reaction score
Always believed that CJ is our best lockdown shooter since JGray - if CJ got an open look, he was money.

Definitely one of my all-time favorite Deacs! Shoot it until you get tired tomorrow, CJ....then shoot it one more time!

Bz better make sure to give us (the dozens who might be there) a chance at a standing O tomorrow.

Trying to keep this as much about CJ as possible, because I've been frustrated we haven't been able to give him some more success.

CJ, you the man. You stepped up your game in different areas each year. You were a winner since your time at MT TABOR REPRESENT. You're a thoughtful young man who will do well however you apply yourself going forward. Wake Forest is better for having had you for four years. Please throw up 30 shots tomorrow.

Thanks CJ!!!!

Give us thirteen CJ's of different sizes and watch us win.

Good luck. Enjoy your career in Europe. We'll be waiting for your return.

From a recruiting stars standpoint, he overachieved by miles.

Not that many four-year starters out there anymore, but CJ makes the list. Great career for him. An all time favorite.

CJ is one the classiest players I have ever had the honor to meet. Was a year ahead of him at Mt. Tabor and then Wake Forest. Works hard in the classroom and on the court and deserved so much more over his four years here than he got.

Mad props to CJ and hope he goes out on top tomorrow with a phenomenal game.

Absolutely agree with this quote in the article:

“That quality will put him on a track toward success as a man, as a family leader, as a leader in the community and as someone who is going to be very successful — because that’s a quality that is rare in today’s society. I applaud him, I admire him, I respect him, I wish the best for him."

In interviews CJ always answers the question and is extremely well spoken, Great representative for WFU, think he could do well with color analysis on TV when his playing days end.

After yesterday, I bet CJ would appreciate seeing this. It might be a nice gesture for one of the current students to forward a link to him or copy the thread.

:golfclap::dancindeac::golfclap::dancindeac::golfclap::dancindeac::golfclap::dancindeac::golfclap::dancindeac::golfclap::dancindeac::golfclap::dancindeac::golfclap::dancindeac::golfclap:

“I know he epitomizes what we want in a student-athlete here at Wake Forest.’’

Great article, great thread, great player. Thanks for the heart and loyalty CJ.

Last edited:
:golfclap::dancindeac::golfclap::dancindeac::golfclap::dancindeac::golfclap::dancindeac::golfclap::dancindeac::golfclap::dancindeac::golfclap::dancindeac::golfclap::dancindeac::golfclap:

this is perfect. really loved having CJ on the team.

Great post. Great player. Great heart. Amazing human being!

In! CJ has always been one of my favorite Deacs. Getting to know him at Mount Tabor only fueled the fact that I knew he would shine at WFU. He is one of the most humble hardworking athletes you will ever meet and he deserves to be remembered as one of the greats.

Back