• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

THANK YOU, CJ HARRIS!

In! Very much appreciate what CJ has accomplished in his 4 years. Glad he is a Deac!

Thanks to CJ for all he's done for Wake. I know it has had to be tough not having much team success. Only wish we could have some more CJ's on our team forever. Keep up the hard work and awesome rec specs. Hope you get your chance to walk off the Joel floor to a standing O, you deserve it.

Great kid, great parents, great representative of WFU. He will be a success in whatever he chooses to do in life because he is, by nature, a successful person.

As a parent, I would be thrilled if my child grew to be the man that CJ Harris is. Class act, all the way.

And the dude rocks the sports goggles like no other.

Dino recruit. Just sayin'...

Thank you, CJ. A great representative of Wake Forest sports.

A great admirer of CJ Harris! Knew his mother while I worked for WSFCS, and she is also a class act. He represented Tabor and Wake so well on and off the court. Loved his work ethic and the exciting 3s we got to see this year. He was fantastic in post-game interviews. So calm and well-spoken. I know he will continue to do well in the next chapter of his life. Thank You, CJ Harris!

Gotta believe that good things will happen to CJ. With respect to life, he's doing it right.

CJ thanks so much -- heart, talent and love of the game

i have to think cj is going to have a fun time making money in europe

A great admirer of CJ Harris! Knew his mother while I worked for WSFCS, and she is also a class act. He represented Tabor and Wake so well on and off the court. Loved his work ethic and the exciting 3s we got to see this year. He was fantastic in post-game interviews. So calm and well-spoken. I know he will continue to do well in the next chapter of his life. Thank You, CJ Harris!

I know someone who worked with his mother; she arranged for CJ to sign some jerseys for my kids. When I look on the sidelines and see him, I recognize a true Deac and someone who will always represent MSD well.

Some people are asked to see a program through a transition. This fate fell to him. He handled it with class and grace.

Luv you CJ! Thank you for you grit and loyalty. I am so sorry you got screwed so badly in the coaching decisions.

Great kid, great parents, great representative of WFU. He will be a success in whatever he chooses to do in life because he is, by nature, a successful person.

As a parent, I would be thrilled if my child grew to be the man that CJ Harris is. Class act, all the way.

And the dude rocks the sports goggles like no other.

+1 to all of this (well, minus the as a parent part, but if I was, I would be thrilled if my non-existent child grew up to be like CJ)

1) He shouldn't leave the floor tomorrow!
2) I hope he will play a bit more selfishly tomorrow (which would be out of character).
3) He has a better all around game than Rusty (who played in the NBA) so I wouldn't count out CJ making it there. I know Chill went the other route but heck if Rusty can make it, CJ def could.
4) Probably won't be hung in rafters because of lack of post season success (as in NO post season), but IS very high on a lot of all-time lists at WFU.
5) Class Act all the way and deserves whatever accolades come his way!

Back