• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Thank You, Jeff [Redacted]!

Five minutes later, while I waited for the rest of the class to finish the test, a mascot with a modified Deacon head walked out of the locker room. They’d removed the Deacon’s smile and dulled out his eyes a bit, and someone had attached an extraneous layer of fat to his chin area. It looked like a gobbler. He wore a sweater vest and sat in the front row, crossing his legs, clapping politely, looking both disinterested and above it all.

winning

Eh, not really, obviously it was a joke. But fuck anyone who puts that much effort into anything relating to [Redacted].

This makes no sense..

"Hey, fuck you for writing a satire piece slamming a coach I don't like"....

Sounds like you're a Bz fan in disguise.

I'd like to legitimately thank [Redacted] (and the team) for not allowing the worst possible outcome so many of us were resolved to prior to this season - a mediocre finish that did just enough to ensure another year (and probably an extension?!) of [Redacted] without actually winning anything of significance.

Just imagine if we'd scraped by BC and Ga Tech, and somehow won the Miami game and our first 2 ACC Tourney games by beating, say, VA Tech and FSU to get to 20 wins before losing in the first round of the CIT.

That would have been the real disaster.

And who can forget the fight he instilled in the team during the Iona game? Down 41-5 in the middle of the first half, the Deacs rallied to post a respectable 94-68 defeat against their MAAC opponent

lol

I'd like to legitimately thank [Redacted] (and the team) for not allowing the worst possible outcome so many of us were resolved to prior to this season - a mediocre finish that did just enough to ensure another year (and probably an extension?!) of [Redacted] without actually winning anything of significance.

Just imagine if we'd scraped by BC and Ga Tech, and somehow won the Miami game and our first 2 ACC Tourney games by beating, say, VA Tech and FSU to get to 20 wins before losing in the first round of the CIT.

That would have been the real disaster.

That is an excellent point, we should all be glad that Bzzzz sucked ever more than some of us thought he would this year.

This is superb.

Except it's sad that I read the part about not losing to any mid-majors this year and my first thought was, "Really? Nice!"

Just kidding. Fuck you, buddy!!!

Jeff Goodman ‏@GoodmanESPN 4m

Not if Ron Wellman has the decision. RT @Do_WellHarmon: @GoodmanESPN is Wake Forest going to be under new management next year?

This was really really funny. And sad.

Jeff Goodman ‏@GoodmanESPN 4m

Not if Ron Wellman has the decision. RT @Do_WellHarmon: @GoodmanESPN is Wake Forest going to be under new management next year?

tumblr_m75n3ktXDh1qgh6ru.gif

....but the 79-point offensive explosion in his Wake Forest debut against Stetson certainly eased some concerns...

Had me hooked out the gates.

beautiful

http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/jeff-[Redacted]-wxii-650x395.png

Back