• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Thank you Mods! You are making it too easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
:squint:

:eek:

Facepalm

:foreveralone:

:jerkit:

:bowdown:

:rofl:

:bowrofl:

God damn it, RJ, focus. Townie is coming for your scalp. THERE'S ONLY SO MANY FRONTS A GENERAL CAN WAR ON

Click "User CP". In "My Settings" select "General Settings".

On the right you'll see "Login & Privacy", within that you'll see "Reputation Level". Select your preference.

I don't see that option...I'd be happy to use it.

Now RJ is the cock of the walk with all those deacon heads.

Now I'm curious, why did you (mods) take his rep??

I bet it was done to see if rj would notice and/or react to it being taken. As you can see, his rep is now at absurd levels with 16 Deacon Heads+.

You know why? Because it means FUCK. ALL.

Click "User CP". In "My Settings" select "General Settings".

On the right you'll see "Login & Privacy", within that you'll see "Reputation Level". Select your preference.

Weird. I don't see it.

Well here's what that screen looks like. I'm going to guess, and it's purely a guess, it's access related to having custom titles.

244acuf.jpg

I have no idea what my rep is and I've been posting for at least 15 years. If a mod took away 1 rep point or a million rep points , I would never know or care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back