• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Thank you Mods! You are making it too easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if RJ doesn't have that option, then WHY DOES HE LIE and say he donated???!!?

So if RJ doesn't have that option, then WHY DOES HE LIE and say he donated???!!?

just another game the mods are playing

Original Transaction
Date Type Status Details Amount
Dec 1, 2014 Payment For Riverside BBq Completed ... -$20.00 USD

Reactions: DDA
It has all of the earmarkings of Liquid Karma and his insidious reign of terror.

Original Transaction

What is this, Minority Report? Mods changing the past?!? This tyranny cannot go unconfronted!

Original Transaction
Dec 1, 2014Payment For Riverside BBq Completed ...-$20.00 USD

Don't be a fucking idiot. I have a backlog of user group changes that I need to do. There is a thing called the real world, you know.

Original Transaction

anybody can SAY that, RJ

look

Original Transaction
Jan 7, 2015 Payment For Riverside BBq Completed ... -$20,000.00 USD

Jesus Christ you guys you all know RJ isn't good with cloud based technology leave him alone, geek squad is coming on Tuesday.

Original Transaction
Dec 1, 2014Payment For Riverside BBq Completed ...-$20.00 USD

anybody can SAY that, RJ

look

Original Transaction
DateTypeStatusDetailsAmount
Jan 7, 2015Payment For Riverside BBq Completed...-$20,000.00 USD
All your monies are belong to us.

I do keep a detailed spreadsheet of who gave what when, as evidenced by the metrics on the donation thread. The admins have not had time to update everyone to the subgroup yet, because as twdeac said....life, and ogboards does not pay our personal bills.

All your monies are belong to us.

I do keep a detailed spreadsheet of who gave what when, as evidenced by the metrics on the donation thread. The admins have not had time to update everyone to the subgroup yet, because as twdeac said....life, and ogboards does not pay our personal bills.

You're doing it wrong. #RSF'd

In all seriousness, MODS, you should probably make the rep viewing setting available for all users. I don't see why that would be a premium option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back