• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Thank you Travis

Travis is one of a kind. So glad he stayed for 4 years and especially to get a W at home against Duke on senior night. Hope we can somehow bottle the energy and determination we played with and bring it to Miami for Travis' last regular season ACC game, and which would guarantee he goes out with a winning record. "Do it for Travis" seems to work. And with good reason. He deserves it.

Took me 2 seasons to say your name right but I really enjoyed watching you play. Wish we could have 12 of your.

Heard the stat last night about the number of games he has played in as a Deacon, so if the Deacs win their opening round game in the ACC tournament, will he tie or break the record held by Tim Duncan?

Last edited:
Hard to think of anyone who could've handled these last four years better. Reliable player and a good guy, shame he didn't get a coach that was half as professional as he was.

Good luck to him.

Really wish that oop at the end had gone down - what a cap that would have been.

Thanks to Travis and Coron for their contributions to the program and I hope nothing but the best for them in the future.

Travis is famous!

ThePostGame.com ‏@Post_Game 6s
You may have never seen a college basketball player do what this Wake Forest player did after last night's win: http://goo.gl/LPCHSn

When you factor in that Sulaimon was the douche that stole the ball from Travis as he was trying to dribble it out at the end, it makes it even more impressive. Most guys would have shoved him farther into the fans for the douchebag move he pulled.

When you factor in that Sulaimon was the douche that stole the ball from Travis as he was trying to dribble it out at the end, it makes it even more impressive. Most guys would have shoved him farther into the fans for the douchebag move he pulled.

Yeah, beautiful gesture on the part of Travis, much classier - and less ordinary - than any slam dunk could have been.

Back