• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Thank you Travis

So this is how the movie of his Wake career ends. Congrats, Travis. None more deserving than you.

Travis going out in style

BiAnSndIMAAcfM5.jpg:large

Fantastic player. Great representative of the university...all around great guy. Thank you Travis.

All of this. Thank you for being a bright spot in our program's dark ages, Travis. I can't wait to watch you continue your career as a professional!

At the end of the game, Travis moved in front of Jabari Parker and helped him get off the court as it was being stormed...Parker would have been in the middle of it.

He's a good kid. He put up with A LOT throughout his career. He probably should have transferred, but I am glad he didn't. When Travis is on, he's on. I wish him the best.

At the end of the game, Travis moved in front of Jabari Parker and helped him get off the court as it was being stormed...Parker would have been in the middle of it.

He's a good kid. He put up with A LOT throughout his career. He probably should have transferred, but I am glad he didn't. When Travis is on, he's on. I wish him the best.
It was Sulaimon, which is even more impressive after that stunt he pulled.

It's been a tough four years for Travis and he's been a class act throughout. Good for him - he deserved this win more than anyone.

Awesome way for McKie to end a brutally timed career at Wake Forest. That run-out where he threw it back to Codi who dished it to Coron... Just awesome. He and Cav combining for 19/22 from the line was huge. Class act, far more glad for him than I am nervous of the positive ramifications for [Redacted].

Travis. Thank you. You are by far my favorite athlete from my four years at Wake. I will never forget your name and I will never forget the joy you have made me feel tonight.

Back