• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2012 Official MLB Baseball Thread (Mother's basement edition)

The Red Sox have nine players on the disabled list to start the season (Andrew Bailey, Chris Carpenter, Carl Crawford, Rich Hill, Bobby Jenks, Ryan Kalish, John Lackey, Daisuke Matsuzaka and Andrew Miller) who are making a combined $57,246,000. That's more than the entire payroll of the Athletics ($55,372,500) and Padres ($55,244,700).

Holy crap I can't sit still...best day of the year IMO

theocover-thumb-300x300-68580.jpg

I am so cised to see Miggy at 3rd, too bad ellsbury sucks at bunting or he could lay one down to start the game.

I am so cised to see Miggy at 3rd, too bad ellsbury sucks at bunting or he could lay one down to start the game.

miggy only made 2 errors in spring training. i expect him to make ~2 errors today.

BASEBALL BASEBALL BASEBALL BASEBALL BASEBALL BASEBALLBASEBALL BASEBALL BASEBALLBASEBALL BASEBALL BASEBALLBASEBALL BASEBALL BASEBALLBASEBALL BASEBALL BASEBALLBASEBALL BASEBALL BASEBALL

Those will be available at all concessions or just club level/behind home plate?

I think they are a new concession stand in center field, below the new standing room area where camera men used to be. Should be on Eutaw Street near Gate H in a place called Gino's facing the wearhouse.

Opening Day 3rd Baseman for the Cubs? Ian Stewart
Opening Day 1st Baseman for the Cubs? Jeff Baker

Cubs are trying to capture the magic of the 2008 Rockies

Cards looking good to repeat as WS champs, even without Albert. Impressive showing last night.

Back