• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2012 Official MLB Baseball Thread (Mother's basement edition)

He is already an assclown, to know he likes and sings Goo Goo Dolls makes it even better.

what year was it that you were blackout in your boxers playing bronson's entire album on your comp in the middle of the tv room after a night out despite our best attempts to stop you? i feel like there was a girl taht one of us was randomly hooking up with there, but thinking about the time i think it was actually my betrothed. was it before you went abroad and i was taxing that awful frosh babe?

DOUCHE. Good enough to be traded for Wily MO.

Cornrows_Bronson_Arroyo_VSS.jpg

Well Mike Olt survived the trade deadline and has been called up from AA. He'll be a Texas Ranger tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to seeing what the fuss is all about.

What led to the call up? Is someone injured?

what year was it that you were blackout in your boxers playing bronson's entire album on your comp in the middle of the tv room after a night out despite our best attempts to stop you? i feel like there was a girl taht one of us was randomly hooking up with there, but thinking about the time i think it was actually my betrothed. was it before you went abroad and i was taxing that awful frosh babe?

it was our senior year, pretty sure your betrothed was there. think a few of her friends were there as well, not that I really remember anything other than rocking out to some serious jams

He doesn't typically like to go to left in that park, even talked about it before the game, but hang a breaking ball and see what happens.

What led to the call up? Is someone injured?
No they just sent down Brandon Snyder. Mixing things up a bit is my guess. Look for him to play some 3rd, 1st, corner outfield and DH. Will move in on some of Michael Young's time and hopefully will serve as a wake-up call for MY.

Derek Lowe got dfa'd by the Indians, can't wait til the SAWX bring him back.

Dang, just saw that Darwin Barney, Cubs 2B, he of the .310 OBP, has the 8th best WAR in baseball this year, tied with Miggy Cabrera. He has a defensive WAR of 3.3 - next highest in the NL? StarWIN Castro at 1.8. Pretty amazing - knew he was an awesome defender, but never knew he was that good.

Speculation all over the interweb that Werth is returning tonight against the Phills.

The team facebooks getting hacked is amusing - the Yankees one about Derek Jeter is the best.

Back