• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2016 Panthers Thread: Keep Pounding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Between national games and trips, I've only needed Sunday ticket to watch 3 games this season.

It's games like this that built Vegas.

Vegas has undervalued the Panthers most of this year... Sharps have probably been crushed the last few weeks betting on the panthers to stumble. A lot of smart money was on Tennessee two weeks ago. Too many "trap" spreads this year with the Panthers that haven't come close (the last two weeks are perfect examples). Panthers are a matchup nightmare for Dallas.. O and D remain healthy, Cam playing his best ball of the year.. I will pound Carolina again this week without hesitation. Our style of play on Defense and reliable, run-heavy offense is hard to beat. Haven't lost a panthers bet this year and don't think it will happen this week.

Big Money is playing Thurday.

Silatolu tore his ACL. That was a surprise, they didn't think it was serious after the game. Norwell will be back though.

Will be the same time as Eagles-Pats, also on Fox. Guess Fox taking the chance that at least one of the teams will be unbeaten then

I'm also willing to bet they are hedging against a Pats blowout of the Eagles (after their performance over the past two weeks), which would allow them to have another game to switch over to if necessary.

Gotta play the girls and the stripes. Can't let them stay in this game or the stripes will try to give it to the girls. I've seen this play out time and time again against them. Thursday game where Tony Romo leads the girls to an upset victory over the undefeated panthers... yep, the NFL will want to see that.

Big Money is playing Thurday.

Silatolu tore his ACL. That was a surprise, they didn't think it was serious after the game. Norwell will be back though.
Awesome news about Big $, but that sucks about Silatolu. Our O Line is precariously built, so any hits to that depth make me extremely wary.

Gotta play the girls and the stripes. Can't let them stay in this game or the stripes will try to give it to the girls. I've seen this play out time and time again against them. Thursday game where Tony Romo leads the girls to an upset victory over the undefeated panthers... yep, the NFL will want to see that.

Agreed. We also don't have a history of playing well in Dallas, all time record of 1-4 and haven't won there since 97. I expect this to be a tough one.

We don't have a history of going 10-0 either.

This cracked me up.
12289675_900702390026143_8270439738826766456_n.jpg

Another one:
12243452_10100424255655133_3455771421508279399_n.jpg

Last edited:
I have "party pass" tickets (SRO) to the Cowboys-Panthers game. Anyone ever been to a Cowboys game with those? Sounds like one big party?

Are you guys watching at home or going out? I might go to my buddy's bar for discounted drinks but I kind of want to sit at home and enjoy the atmosphere of the game and itis.

Watching at the in-laws with my wife's uncle's family who just all so happen to be bandwagon Cowboys fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back