• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2016 Panthers Thread: Keep Pounding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh let me be the first to welcome us to Greg Hardy can chug bleach week

Cam on Sportscenter now.

Simmons and cousin Sal seem quite dismissive of the panthers chances this week. Shocking I know. They immediately began discussing whether the Cowboys can get to 9-7 and Sal says "I don't know, I feel like there's a loss in there somewhere. Maybe the Giants."

I hope we get a shot at the pats.

Simmons and cousin Sal seem quite dismissive of the panthers chances this week. Shocking I know. They immediately began discussing whether the Cowboys can get to 9-7 and Sal says "I don't know, I feel like there's a loss in there somewhere. Maybe the Giants."

I hope we get a shot at the pats.

Upon finishing listening they agree that it's dumb that the Cowboys are favored so I retract my bitching.

Homer Pats fan isn't going to acknowledge the team he is actually scared of and hopes goes away

With Wes Horton's suspension, would Quinton Coples be a better DE than OLB?

The 2015 Panthers: 10-0. Gobble gobble.

that's exactly right

eta responding to brews not the JCDer

I have a feeling we come out and beat the living shit out of Dallas this weekend. That locker room is a tinder box just waiting for Greg Hardy to throw one punch at a teammate/coach on the sideline and cause the whole organization to burn to the ground. Dallas is an absolute disaster behind closed doors. The Panthers are the complete opposite in terms of team strength and heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back