• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2016 Panthers Thread: Keep Pounding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Penalties. But the defense put us in a position where we could play ball control and just cruise to victory. Little game pressure.

Rodney Harrison is terrified we actually go 16-0. He's really sensitive about it.

i hope ron stays riverboat if we clinch the 1 seed at around 14-0 and goes for it

We had to beat a 3 win Dallas Cowboys team to start getting respect. Think about that for a second.

Rodney Harrison is terrified we actually go 16-0. He's really sensitive about it.

All of the true believers are sensitive. They can't believe someone with a (surprisingly) less racist fanbase can go the distance.

Come on Brock Osweiler, have the best game of your Giraffe life.

I honestly have no idea how to think or act with a team that is so good

We've won 70% of our games, including the playoffs, going back to Cam's sophomore season (50 games, 35-14-1).

ETA: 20-6 at home (77%) over that same stretch.

Last edited:
Pretty nice having a mini bye week. Having Peanut back will be sneaky huge (sorry Colin Jones, you're not great) and 10 days rest for everyone else. I hope Ron gives them the weekend off. They've earned it.

Loving that the lead story on ESPN is Romo's clavicle.

And the #1 story on the NFL page is Romo and the Cowboys losing/being done.

And the first mention of the Panthers said "Panthers improve to 11-0, Romo leaves game injured" with a picture of Romo underneath.

There really is no respect for this team.

ANY OTHER TEAM and every story would be about the legendary season with two undefeated teams dominating their respective conferences. This one is "The Cards are the best team in the NFC, The Patriots and Tom Brady making history, Tony Romo comes back and still sucks, Peyton Manning dies of old age"...just absolutely zilch about this team winning games the right way, the old school way, without cheating and who aren't coming off a season marred with a scandal and a pathetic, lying piece of shit QB.

Rooting for the Packers tonight in order to get the Packers or Cardinals in the playoffs instead of the Packers then the Cardinals.

Rooting for the Packers tonight in order to get the Packers or Cardinals in the playoffs instead of the Packers then the Cardinals.

This packers team is not that good. I'd rather play them than Seattle.

I honestly have no idea how to think or act with a team that is so good

this is where i am as well.

we all know a deacon team this good would eventually shit the bed in the most excruciating manner. not so sure this is the same.

The 2015 Panthers: 10-0. Gobble gobble.

The Panthers have been a team that has finished strong the last several seasons, even when it just cost us draft position. They're like the anti-Deacs. We should be feeling really good about an 11-0 start.

(That feels weird to type)

Cam is 15-4 in Dec/Jan regular season games. 3-2, 4-1, 4-1, and 4-0.

We are in good hands.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back