• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2016 Panthers Thread: Keep Pounding

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 2015 Panthers: 10-0. Gobble gobble.

I kinda like the idea that we have a franchise quality player who will can keep them hungry next year if we end up going all the way.

If the Falcons lose to the Vikings, the Panthers clinch a share of the NFC South title.

Last edited:
Have faith. This team is special. Dallas is an absolute disaster. This is basically a classic Dallas Week 17 choke job. Dallas must win this game or their season is over. Anyone honestly think Romo is the guy you'd want to have playing the best team in the NFC with the season on the line.....?

45cb7374b11b05a956ec491e68ad7b38_600x400.jpg

tony-romo-choking-in-big-games-since-2003.jpg

83d8d7b9f42129f3d7dfa6635248df50.jpg

Panthers: 30
Dallas: 13

JUSSSS SAYIN' I CALLED THIS SHIT

Everything I said was spot on... Love it. Glad the team lived up to what I thought they are. Fighters, winners, finishers. :cam:

Everyone needs to go watch the Josh Norman interview on Black and Blue Review ASAP. Multiple allusions to Batman, the movie 300, and he calls out Skip Bayless and the other analysts/Vegas who picked against us. Bayless tweeted that he'll be responding to Norman's comments tomorrow on First Take.

Is this real?

Is there an unedited version? That was awesome. Josh Norman is a weird dude but he's our weird dude. Love his intensity. He's the DB version of Smitty. Pay that man.

Damn that interview was weird (please don't call me racist like you did with Winston, PH)

Yeah Norman is a weird dude. But he's our weird dude. One of my buddy's brother went to Coastal Carolina the same time as Josh. His best friend lived next to Josh & said they went to a wedding together & Josh didn't say a thing the whole way there or back.

Well Josh is definitely from upstate SC he's got the accent...

He's crazy but I dig it

Everyone needs to go watch the Josh Norman interview on Black and Blue Review ASAP. Multiple allusions to Batman, the movie 300, and he calls out Skip Bayless and the other analysts/Vegas who picked against us. Bayless tweeted that he'll be responding to Norman's comments tomorrow on First Take.

Is this real?

Bayless sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back