• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2016 Panthers Thread: Keep Pounding

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 2015 Panthers: Bring on the Seahawks.

If we had finished, say, 10-6 like the Seahawks, we probably would have played against a couple more winning teams.

Last edited:
One of my friends is going to the game tomorrow. At the beginning of the season & all of last year, he was giving me crap for being a panthers. At least I'm not a dang bandwagon fan.

Also, I think I found my new soccer team.

Bill Simmons picked us. Sorry guys.
Fuck

On this note my bad luck friend independently found the new panthers bar and asked if I was going since it's walking g distance from his place

Bad news!!!!

Fuck

On this note my bad luck friend independently found the new panthers bar and asked if I was going since it's walking g distance from his place

Bad news!!!!

Buckets you're going to have to kill him in the next 24 hours

Not kidding, his future in laws refuse to let him over to their house on Sundays bc their team always loses when he's there

No one has mentioned that we had a really early bye week so the week off was well deserved and hopefully refreshing for our guys

With our secondary beat up, not sure if I want green bay or zona

I guess GB, since we know we can score on them and three road games in a row is tough

Its GAMEDAY BOYS! Hungover, hair of the dog all day long. Time to get crunk!!12'n

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back