• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2016 Panthers Thread: Keep Pounding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ginn has also emerged as a much better receiver not to mention Funions. And Graham destroyed us last time. On the converse, Baldwin has gotten way better since we played.

baldwin has been giving us fits for years.

i remember going to the NFC Championship game in Seattle in 2005. That was a shitty day. We were down to our 11th string running back - Nick Goings I think? From the panthers section you could see the entire line being pushed on both offense and defense.

‏@josephperson now7 seconds ago
WR Ted Ginn Jr. (knee) questionable. Did not practice today.

baldwin has been giving us fits for years.

i remember going to the NFC Championship game in Seattle in 2005. That was a shitty day. We were down to our 11th string running back - Nick Goings I think? From the panthers section you could see the entire line being pushed on both offense and defense.

that was agonizing because it happened the night I arrived in Spain for my semester abroad, and I couldn't poach a wifi signal from my host apartment and so had to wait until like noon the next day Spain time to find out we lost.

Luke Willson is back too from a concussion. That SOB also gives us problems.

Re: Ginn, I'm sure he'll play. I just question how effective he'll be.

I doubt there's too many Seahawks fans in BoA on Sunday. The game was completely sold out before Seattle even knew if they would be playing this week and online prices are out the roof (with the new bandwagon Panther fans driving the demand up).

There are a ton of tix available on the NFL ticket exchange in the $175-$225 range for uppers. That isn't too crazy for a playoff game, especially for somebody who otherwise never gets to see their team play in person.
That said, a dude I know with a luxury suite is selling admission for $2,500 per person, and if you buy 4 for $10k, he'll even throw in a parking pass.

There are a ton of tix available on the NFL ticket exchange in the $175-$225 range for uppers. That isn't too crazy for a playoff game, especially for somebody who otherwise never gets to see their team play in person.
That said, a dude I know with a luxury suite is selling admission for $2,500 per person, and if you buy 4 for $10k, he'll even throw in a parking pass.

Is he catering the suite ?

He's not that rich if he'd rather make a quick $10,000 rather than invite 4 friends.

Or maybe that's how he got rich.

He's not that rich if he'd rather make a quick $10,000 rather than invite 4 friends.

Or maybe that's how he got rich.

He's going to have to sell a few more tickets to break even on the suite.

I want Olsen to have 10-12 targets. We know what he did against Seattle last game and I think even with the Seahawks fully aware of it, he's going to have plenty of times where he's open down the middle.

Seattle has been better against the TE of late. But they haven't faced very many good ones lately

He's going to have to sell a few more tickets to break even on the suite.

No doubt. Just saying if I was that rich and had a suite, I'd rather have my friends instead of randos with cash.

If you're that rich you don't want to have to invite all your "friends" because many of them are annoying AF

Back in 2001 when the Panthers lost 15 straight games I think I only knew one players name and it was Chris Weinke. I spent a lot of time screaming, "Weinke you SUCK !" That includes the last game of the year against the Patriots in the cold and the rain.

#Number1PanthersFanHistory

1-0 Pre 9/11
0-15 Post 9/11
Thanks Al Queda.

‏@josephperson now7 seconds ago
WR Ted Ginn Jr. (knee) questionable. Did not practice today.

Hope that was just a precaution given the rain.

We are 34-12-1 since we waived Armanti Edwards. Armanti was cut 2 days after the post bye week loss in Arizona. Isn't that the same weekend Ron Rivera was reborn in an Arizona sweat lodge ceremony? Would be very cool if his 1st act as Riverboat was to cut Armanti.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back