• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2016 Panthers Thread: Keep Pounding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pats sports radio was bantering about Cardinals potentially not being able to get into Charlotte yesterday. Made me really realize my position wasn't right if those idiots were agreeing.

Pats sports radio was bantering about Cardinals potentially not being able to get into Charlotte yesterday. Made me really realize my position wasn't right if those idiots were agreeing.

Yeah that kinda sucks that your opinion lines up with Pats opinions.

I'm sure the airports are up and running by now. Fuck the Cardinals.

Bed Bath & Beyond, Home Depot, don't know if we will have enough time. Then the game and yelling at my tv the rest of the day.

It's my birthday tomorrow and my sister's boyfriend's bar is apparently the roaring riot spot in WS now but I don't think I'd find it enjoyable. Plus I've watched every game from my couch this year except for last week and the Bucs game in week 17 when I was on a couch at the beach and a couch at my parents.

COUCH LIFE

Watch the game on your couch then go out to that bar after we win. Done.

Really what numbers was talking about is that the Cardinals would have trouble flying in today. He might be right about that...

19c2c6859f804726ef0f494f271b9ed7.jpg

OOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone want to link that NACL AF article from AZ's Creative Loafing as to why to hate the Panthers? I love that we are becoming so hated tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back