• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2016 Panthers Thread: Keep Pounding

Status
Not open for further replies.
They can't play if Arizona isn't in town.

And playing while a severe snow storm is ongoing is different than trying to get anywhere after a major ice storm with snow on top of it. NC will be in a state of emergency as well and it's not likely that the city/state is going to be too interested in having resources diverted to a football game when there are life-threatening issues ongoing. I love the Panthers and can't wait for the game, I'm just wondering about the logistics of everyone even getting to the stadium.

QFP

They can't play if Arizona isn't in town.

And playing while a severe snow storm is ongoing is different than trying to get anywhere after a major ice storm with snow on top of it. NC will be in a state of emergency as well and it's not likely that the city/state is going to be too interested in having resources diverted to a football game when there are life-threatening issues ongoing. I love the Panthers and can't wait for the game, I'm just wondering about the logistics of everyone even getting to the stadium.

618c1d3fb6a9a7596644dab502bec9c4.jpg

The 2015 Panthers: Bring on the Cardinals.

Bet they had planned on flying Mesa Air before the storm hit. Glad they had a Plan B.

Also, looking extremely likely that I'll have an extra for tomorrow. Section 104 Row 10.

250 if anyone on here is looking for a single.

Ugh, being an adult sucks. I would give you all my monies if I could go

The seats are legit. Corner of the endzone where our boys run out. If anyone wants it you'll be sitting with myself, my best friend from high school (brasky can vouch he's a cool guy) and a broad. I have 250.00 in the ticket so just getting my money back.

The seats are legit. Corner of the endzone where our boys run out. If anyone wants it you'll be sitting with myself, my best friend from high school (brasky can vouch he's a cool guy) and a broad. I have 250.00 in the ticket so just getting my money back.

I may buy, but my sister does want to buy it out from under me.

The 2015 Panthers: Bring on the Cardinals.

I'm sure he would say that she is

I would assume so- still not my place to say.

Of course he is a meat head so he probably says every girl that's attractive is hot. Those guys are like that, y'know?

So around this time tomorrow we'll either be jizzing all over the place or in a state of despair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back