• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2016 Panthers Thread: Keep Pounding

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, as currently constructed, would the Texans rather have Cam Newton or JJ Watt

I'll be at the bank next week cheering loud so hopefully we get the W.

Good thing Watt and Mallet got those Cam celebrations on the "2015 Texans March to 3-13" DVD. Fucking losers, go home. 2-0!

Yeah I was expecting a million sacks from Watt today against Oher. He seems like an upgrade over Bell which isn't saying much, but it's something

The Official 2015 Carolina Panthers: 2-0

Heard from a biddy that the first half in the sun was a living hell. My son's soccer game was at 2:00 and it was not an enjoyable spectator experience. Watched the end at the pool.

Yeah usually I call my dad after a win once he gets home, but I figure this game pissed him off enough and with the sweltering heat I skipped it thinking he'd just be in a shitty mood

DeAngelo with 3 TDs for the Steelers today

It will be interesting to compare how the NFC South plays against the NFC East/AFC South portion of the schedule. Falcons are 2-0 against the East; Cats are 2-0 against the South. Tough to tell so far which of those divisions is a bigger shitshow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back