• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2016 Panthers Thread: Keep Pounding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember what happened in Lambeau last year coming off of our overtime game against the Bengals? Playing that full 5th qtr hurt us. Tonight thanks to the incompetence of NFL officiating, we had to play an extra 10 minutes, and we're already on a short week. Not feeling good about next Sunday but we'll see

Remember what happened in Lambeau last year coming off of our overtime game against the Bengals? Playing that full 5th qtr hurt us. Tonight thanks to the incompetence of NFL officiating, we had to play an extra 10 minutes, and we're already on a short week. Not feeling good about next Sunday but we'll see

true but we sucked dick last year

Honestly, we're due for a letdown after the last three weeks. Short week, OT game, defense was gassed. The warning signs are there for a potential flat performance.

Saw postgame that Rivera said Norwell's hamstring tightened up on him. Having him and Kalil back for Sunday would be huge (though Silatolu was pretty solid tonight).

The Panthers took care of business tonight

Hey guys, we're 7-0
pantherbomb.0.gif

Interesting juxtaposition with cam and luck's press conferences. Luck looked like the young cam that got so much shit from the media.

Look the fuck out when Johnson and Addison get back. Only weakness is DL depth at the moment.

It blows that Grantland sputtered and folded this year. I need some Panther fellating, dammit.

Barnwell and Mays would be having a field day. Both have a boner for Cam (understandably).

I was certain after we lost the coin toss and the Colts got an immediate FG, we were done... the stones on Mr. Newton on the following drive were unbelievable. I'm not a "he gets it done when it matters most" type of guy--i think most of that shit is manufactured--but he was as poised as i've ever seen him. Huge, huge drive there when nothing was going and we had lost all momentum.

Man, that game going for an hour longer than expected on $1 taco/$3 tecate night made this morning mucho explosive. Oh well, who cares, go panthers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back