• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2016 Panthers Thread: Keep Pounding

Status
Not open for further replies.
#keeppounding

a4a3ff7403e8696a815f1bfe9495f33c.jpg

What a shitty bunch of games.

I'm over this Odell thing but I will be actively hoping for someone to blow his knee out every week. And from what I've heard this week since the incident it shouldn't take too long, because every DB in the league thinks he's a primadona bitch.

Fuck him. Fuck the Giants and their pussy ass excuses. Fuck Coughlin and his Huckleberry Roy routine. I spit on their graves.

The next time we play them should be fun.

Guess it will be 2018 since they aren't finishing in first place anytime soon

I'm over this Odell thing but I will be actively hoping for someone to blow his knee out every week. And from what I've heard this week since the incident it shouldn't take too long, because every DB in the league thinks he's a primadona bitch.

Fuck him. Fuck the Giants and their pussy ass excuses. Fuck Coughlin and his Huckleberry Roy routine. I spit on their graves.

Sounds reasonable! Every DB in the league is tired of seeing his primadona ass streaking down the field making them look like fools!

Good luck to the Panthers, I hope they do go on to win the Super Bowl because if they don't this board will drown in all of your tears. Panthers are completing their 6th winning season in 21 years of existence so enjoy it and stop acting like a bunch of Patriots fans.

The Panthers have finished seasons strong for years now. Being confident in December is nothing new and warranted.

Odell is a baby back bitch

Go Panthers, beat the Falcons.

In other news, playoff tickets for the first game went on sale at 6pm yesterday. So, I was online at 6pm sharp, and managed to not get a single ticket, word.

I'm just impressed that he had the motivation to look up how many winning seasons we've had

4. Panthers at Falcons, Sunday, 1:00, O/U 47.5: The Panthers are going to play hard for history. But their schedule is the third softest in football according to Pro-Football-Reference and while winning is impressive no matter what, the idea that this is an all-time team is total nonsense. They won’t even be favored if they get the Seahawks in their first postseason game. I got a lot of heat last week for writing that Cam Newton ($35) has been a relatively ineffective runner but you all have to recognize how to separate the descriptive like that piece from the predictive like this one.

4. Panthers at Falcons, Sunday, 1:00, O/U 47.5: The Panthers are going to play hard for history. But their schedule is the third softest in football according to Pro-Football-Reference and while winning is impressive no matter what, the idea that this is an all-time team is total nonsense. They won’t even be favored if they get the Seahawks in their first postseason game. I got a lot of heat last week for writing that Cam Newton ($35) has been a relatively ineffective runner but you all have to recognize how to separate the descriptive like that piece from the predictive like this one.

This team has had no shortage of bulletin board material.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back