• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2019 College Football Thread ! LSU NATIONAL CHAMPIONS ! CLEMSON SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!

It’s so biased of ESPN to make Ohio State 2-12 against the SEC over the last 30 years and to make the last 2 Big Ten teams to make the playoff lose by a combined 69-0.

OSU is 1-0 against the SEC since Meyer was hired. Was a pretty big game in 2014 too.

conference pride related to your second favorite team is not compelling content

thanks for not posting it anymore

Good point in the State game after their shitty flea flicker - you need to run these plays just to make people prepare if nothing else! i get vanilla in the early Wolford days but I can't remember the last slightly interesting play or kick fake we've run. as mentioned frequently elsewhere, the fact we have an ACC QB at WR that hasn't even fronted like he's gonna throw all year is a waste. we need to get creative with Sage and Scotty out.

I think GT May beat NC State tonight.
In the lead and controlling the game so far.

That would be delightful, but I don't see how this State team beats UNC. They have mailed it in.

If Sam Howell goes down, UNC may have to play a freshman walk-on, specifically this guy:
Amendola_Vincent_2019_28.jpg

Believe Ruder is still hurt. I might play Surratt as well, and just have him run a bunch of option plays.

Back