• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2019 College Football Thread ! LSU NATIONAL CHAMPIONS ! CLEMSON SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!

Good point in the State game after their shitty flea flicker - you need to run these plays just to make people prepare if nothing else! i get vanilla in the early Wolford days but I can't remember the last slightly interesting play or kick fake we've run. as mentioned frequently elsewhere, the fact we have an ACC QB at WR that hasn't even fronted like he's gonna throw all year is a waste. we need to get creative with Sage and Scotty out.

Didn’t we run a halfback pass against Louisville in 17? Up 3 and running out the clock and we throw the dagger.

If Sam Howell goes down, UNC may have to play a freshman walk-on, specifically this guy:
Amendola_Vincent_2019_28.jpg

Looks like that Clemson kicker, Jad Dean.

Didn’t we run a halfback pass against Louisville in 17? Up 3 and running out the clock and we throw the dagger.

no, that was Wolford to Chuck Wade and we were up 10 at the time with less than a minute to play

OSU pummels PSU
Biff: PSU sucks and OSU doesn’t play anyone

OSU beats PSU in a close game
Biff: OSU finally plays a decent team and gets exposed

Just preparing myself for this afternoon.

I’m not. I kind of just wanted your thoughts before the game instead of just hating afterwards, regardless of result.

I think OSU is the best team in the country this year. I am not a fan of the rest of the B1G.

But I also think OSU can’t continue to steamroll everyone. Good spot to wager on PSU today, I think +18.5.

I’d like UVA to lose to help us out, but on the other hand, Liberty can fuck right off.

Lucky for UVa, if they lose to Liberty it won't affect their ability to match up with Clemson to determine the champion of the ACC.

OSU - PSU. Not much of a game.

WV - OSU (the other one) is better.

The 2019 College Football Thread ! #8 Penn State 0 at #2 Ohio State 21 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I imagine UGA fans watching Fields must feel the way I did watching Cam Newton at Auburn.

Except Fields seems like a good person.

Back