• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2019 College Football Thread ! LSU NATIONAL CHAMPIONS ! CLEMSON SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!

Is this Memphis team a lot different than the one we beat last year, at least personnel wise?

Georgia getting a royal ass kicking. How do you let Fields go and keep Fromm or better yet how do you let Trevor Lawrence get out of your backyard to Clemson? Not sure Smart is any better than Richt.

Too lazy to look it up. Has there been a year yet where at least of 3 of Bama, Clemson, Ohio State, Oklahoma, Georgia weren't in the CFP?

This shit is so old.

aren’t you a pats fan?

not gonna complain too much about seeing the same teams over and over when three of the last four championship games have been classics

I didn't hate the BCS, but this year would've been a mess if there were only two teams -- figure Clemson would have been left out

biff, you're my boy and you're a top 65 poster around here, but you gotta stop going to watch your team play big football games

UVA is working for every yard, while Clemson glides down the field in 2-3 plays. That’s going to catch up to them.

Fields looking like a deer in headlights. Missing wide open receivers left and right and taking horrible sacks.

Joe Burrow is really good. Has the size and arm. Feels pressure and moves around the pocket really well. Good sense when to take off vs hang in the pocket. And gets time from his OL and help from his receivers. LSU earned first round matchup against OU today.

who are the top 5 ACC RBs of the decade?

off the top of my head -- Etienne, Dalvin Cook, James Conner, and A.J. Dillon are on there

Not surprising that Clemson is having their way with UVA defense. Lawrence is so good. But Dabo may regret running him so much.

Georgia doesn't belong on the same field as LSU, just like Wisconsin won't belong on the same field as OSU. Completely different level.

And Wisconsin goes up 14-0 over OSU. Love it.

Back