• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2019 College Football Thread ! LSU NATIONAL CHAMPIONS ! CLEMSON SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!

OSU sleepwalking so far.

Tough to play the same top ten team twice, but OSU’s defense hasn’t shown up and for whatever reason Day isn’t sticking with Dobbins.

Georgia getting a royal ass kicking. How do you let Fields go and keep Fromm or better yet how do you let Trevor Lawrence get out of your backyard to Clemson? Not sure Smart is any better than Richt.

Unfortunately for Wiscy they jump 3 teams - UGA, Baylor and Utah to get to #5 but even winning the conf against buckeyes will be hard to overcome their 2 losses to osu’s 1 and effectively they will have split their games then wiscy having another loss.

Plus media loves the buckeyes so any ? they will get benefit of doubt.

I think Ohio State is ahead of Okla even with a loss tonight

Joe Burrow is really good. Has the size and arm. Feels pressure and moves around the pocket really well. Good sense when to take off vs hang in the pocket. And gets time from his OL and help from his receivers. LSU earned first round matchup against OU today.

Yeah but I think you have to really wonder why he’s been so pedestrian (or worse) up until this year. Would be really scrutinizing him if you’re drafting a QB at the top of the first round.

if OSU loses it's

1. LSU
2. Clemson
3. OSU
4. Oklahoma
Yeah, this. LSU doesn't deserve to play OSU in the semis. Clemson and their garbage schedule absolutely does.

Flip Clemson and OSU if OSU comes back and wins (which I expect to happen).

Back