• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2019 College Football Thread ! LSU NATIONAL CHAMPIONS ! CLEMSON SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!

NC State’s jerseys are dumb, but I dig the helmets. The wolf head logo is a good one.

They seem to have gone exclusively to the wolf logo now.

Let's see if they try to wear black at BB&T. :tard:

All the different computer rankings and definitely the top 25. Why do you even bother with Wake? You only think in terms of the Dawgs and the SEC.

I think Wake can compete at a very high level but they're not there yet. The ACC has one great team and we're not even in their league right now. The conference will always put us last in bowl consideration was the point I was making.

Is it possible we beat the 3rd or 4th best team in the league last night?

So far, Clemson, us, UVA, UNC, Pitt, and maybe Miami are the only teams with any kind of resume.

Is it possible we beat the 3rd or 4th best team in the league last night?

So far, Clemson, us, UVA, UNC, Pitt, and maybe Miami are the only teams with any kind of resume.

Miami has a resume? With two FCS games coming up and no wins

Both Techs losing to SoCon FCS teams at the moment.

Hokies win, but barely. Greensboro's Tre Turner had about 30% of the total offense. He's a good example of what the ESPN announcers mentioned last night about the Big 4 schools having a lot of out-of-state recruiting competition. Flip side of that coin, VT could use Wake's Boogie Basham (from the Roanoke area) this year.

The 2019 College Football Thread ! Pitt 10 Penn State 10 4th Quarter !!!!!

Miami has a resume? With two FCS games coming up and no wins

Close loss to UF. If we assume UF and UNC are good, they have no bad losses or weak wins. That’s better than most of the conference. That’s why they’re top 30 in Sagarin.

Temple up 5 had a 7 yard punt from inside their end zone that landed inside their own 10. MD has 4th and goal from the 12 with 2:20 left. Temple held.

Last edited:
Is Pitt serious? Why in the hell would you kick a FG there?

I think Wake can compete at a very high level but they're not there yet. The ACC has one great team and we're not even in their league right now. The conference will always put us last in bowl consideration was the point I was making.

We won't go the Sun Bowl is we can go 6-2 in the ACC.

So did we decide that losses if they are close are resume builders? Asking for a basketball team.

The Citadel lost to Towson and Elon by a TD each.

Back