• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2019 College Football Thread ! LSU NATIONAL CHAMPIONS ! CLEMSON SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!

We are one of only 28 undefeated P5 schools right now.

Shaping up to be a rough day for the PAC-12. Colorado loses in OT to Air Force, BYU is giving USC a game, and UCF is skull fucking Stanford.

I know that.

ACC went to an 8-game schedule in 1992. Wake has won 6 games one time.

Grobe did it once and came very close to doing it twice.

No reason Clawson cant either. I suspect when the new FPI's are released at the end of the week, that wake will be no worse than a toss-up in any other game they play this year except Clemson. I said pre-season that this had the potential to be a special season. See no reason why that still isn't the case.

I think USU is better than both miami and the cocks

I think Clemson beating Texas A&M is the best win the ACC has so far this season and that's unlikely to change. Next time some dumb Hees fan starts talking about beating the Cocks, remind him that Clemson is going to beat them by 40 in a couple of months.

Grobe did it once and came very close to doing it twice.

No reason Clawson cant either. I suspect when the new FPI's are released at the end of the week, that wake will be no worse than a toss-up in any other game they play this year except Clemson. I said pre-season that this had the potential to be a special season. See no reason why that still isn't the case.

Yeah, we could go 7-1 against this murderers row ACC schedule. We probably won't though. If seven of our conference games are a coin flip why would you expect to win six of them ?

Last edited:
Somebody is going to be the time that wins the close games and goes 10-2 or so. Why not us. I think we are well positioned to do so as any other team in the ACC right now.

Najee Harris just ran over and leaped over the Gamecocks defense.

What rankings boost ? Wake’s not making an argument for the CFP. The strength of the ACC is basically meaningless to our program. We either get 6 wins and take one of the conference’s worst bowls or we get 8 wins and move up to something respectable.

This is a really bad take. Ranked teams get talked about more, they get better TV times, and they get bragging rights. All of these things are important when building a program, because they are important to recruits.

This is a really bad take. Ranked teams get talked about more, they get better TV times, and they get bragging rights. All of these things are important when building a program, because they are important to recruits.

Meh, the national press doesn't care about 5-1 Wake v FSU at 3:30 on a Saturday or at noon. Everyone knows the ACC is awful, save Clemson. You want to get talked about, go into Death Valley 9-0 and don't get butt raped on national TV.

Biff is very lucky he gets to be the fan of an SEC school while we have to slum in the ACC

Back