• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2019 College Football Thread ! LSU NATIONAL CHAMPIONS ! CLEMSON SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!

No time to spike it. Took them too long to snap it

But yeah taggart sucks. What a shittily coached team.

they had 4 seconds to get up and spike it...but they run direct snap to rb and their lead tackle thinks its a pass play.

cant figure out what is funnier, that sequence or uva storming the field over this win lol

they had 4 seconds to get up and spike it...but they run direct snap to rb and their lead tackle thinks its a pass play.

cant figure out what is funnier, that sequence or uva storming the field over this win lol

Yeah, the plan was to catch them off guard while UVA was expecting the spike. That's not a bad plan. The execution was poor.

Are there any legit QBs in the ACC beside Lawrence, Perkins, and Newman? Brown and Blackman are firmly mediocre. The freshmen at UNC and Miami have potential.

The FSU defense is absolute garbage and FSU insists on running up tempo, and putting that d on the field and obscene amount. Two of their 3 games they have been 2:1 TOP disadvantage. And the top it off, they have an awesome running back.

Yeah, the plan was to catch them off guard while UVA was expecting the spike. That's not a bad plan. The execution was poor.

the play call was terrible...kind of like the panthers/wake deciding to go direct to rb on 4th and 1

Are there any legit QBs in the ACC beside Lawrence, Perkins, and Newman? Brown and Blackman are firmly mediocre. The freshmen at UNC and Miami have potential.

McKay from State might fall into the mediocre category too, but that might be generous.

The 2019 College Football Thread ! BYU defeats Univ of SoCal in OT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was similar to the Warwick Dunn play that didn’t work in 95.

I haven’t seen McKay enough. I’ve seen enough of Brown and Blackman to know they’re mediocre.

Texas up 48-13 on Rice. Was hoping Rice would give them a little more of a game.

I don’t know what all the Cuse and UVA hype was about coming into the season. Perkins is good and they may end up being good but I don’t see why people assumed they’d be good.

I don’t know what all the Cuse and UVA hype was about coming into the season. Perkins is good and they may end up being good but I don’t see why people assumed they’d be good.

UVa is still the favorite to win that division, right? Not a gimme, but it doesn't seem like anyone else has changed that narrative.

UVa is still the favorite to win that division, right? Not a gimme, but it doesn't seem like anyone else has changed that narrative.

Oh definitely. They're already 2-0. Louisville is their other cross-division game. They could go 8-0. I have them in my ACC second tier. But they're only ranked because they had good offseason buzz.

Last edited:
It was similar to the Warwick Dunn play that didn’t work in 95.

I haven’t seen McKay enough. I’ve seen enough of Brown and Blackman to know they’re mediocre.

Texas up 48-13 on Rice. Was hoping Rice would give them a little more of a game.

Too many men against boys in the Texas v. Rice game from what I saw of it.

UVA murdered SC in their bowl game and returned a solid QB prospect. Seems about right.

Back