• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2019 College Football Thread ! LSU NATIONAL CHAMPIONS ! CLEMSON SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know how Houston has 2 losses because they look incredible tonight. Their QB just broke Tebow's record for most games in a row with a passing and rushing TD. Their offense has weapons everywhere.

Houston is fixing to blow the doors off Tulane early in the second quarter. Defense is bad in this game. UH couldn't hang with the Jalen Hurts and OU offense but played a close game with Washington State. Do not schedule Houston.

UH dual threat quarterback D'Eriq King just broke Tebow's record by scoring both a running TD and passing TD in 15 straight games. You don't want to have that guy in front of you in the open field. Throws the ball about as well as Tebow too.

Houston is fixing to blow the doors off Tulane early in the second quarter. Defense is bad in this game. UH couldn't hang with the Jalen Hurts and OU offense but played a close game with Washington State. Do not schedule Houston.

UH dual threat quarterback D'Eriq King just broke Tebow's record by scoring both a running TD and passing TD in 15 straight games. You don't want to have that guy in front of you in the open field. Throws the ball about as well as Tebow too.

Copycat

I'm just happy that you people are starting to see the game the way a person like me does. Your post could use a little color though.

2aca8942ba2a7921ca11bb531c33fdca.jpg

Posting this only because I’m sick of looking at the screenshot that currently comes up on Tapatalk for this thread.

If McMillan had any accuracy at all on a consistent basis he would be a great QB. Good vision, great arm, very fast.

Pretty unbelievable that Tulane has hung in there. Looked like they were about to go down 35-14 but instead UH missed a FG and now they're only down 28-21 with the ball. Numbers is right about the QB. Everything looks good except he can't hit the broad side of a barn. Currently 4/15 for 92 yards, but he's got TDs on half of his completions.

Yeah, 5/16 now but his TD percentage is taking a hit.

This has been a delight opposed to the disgusting mess over on nfl network.

I don't understand why there aren't lasers on the goal posts pointing straight up when kicks are attempted.

Good luck finding a better finish than that this weekend.

Tie game. Tulane runs a fake kneel to get near midfield then on the next play the WR makes a catch in FG range in traffic and breaks free to score a TD.

Back