• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2019 College Football Thread ! LSU NATIONAL CHAMPIONS ! CLEMSON SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not going to say Tulane has a legit defense, but they only gave up 24 to Auburn and only gave up 3 to UH in the second half.

So this UK linebacker gets caught on film trying to wrench the bottom half of UF QB Trask's leg off then acts like he's a victim and pleads that he was just trying to get his arm out of the pile.

YOU BE THE JUDGE !

From Houston and Tulane.

While biff has turned into theRefflite with respect to being an insufferable SEC dipshit, I'm still not pulling for fucking Notre Dame.

While biff has turned into theRefflite with respect to being an insufferable SEC dipshit, I'm still not pulling for fucking Notre Dame.

I’ll never root for ND but I’ll always get enjoyment out of them being run out of the building in the playoffs.

From Houston and Tulane.

Looked like the defender could have dived and tried to trip his ankles before he scored. Maybe it’s just the angle.

I want ND to win, OSU, Oklahoma, Alabama, and Clemson to all go undefeated, and ND gets left out of the playoffs. They'd almost have to join a conference at that point (the ACC).

Back