• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2019 College Football Thread ! LSU NATIONAL CHAMPIONS ! CLEMSON SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!

If UNC goes on to lose, I may have to listen to the UNC postgame so I can hear Deems May talk about how none of the App players had UNC offers, played with a chip and UNC took them lightly. In other words he can use the same script from last week.

Huge TD by Pitt to get back within 3 points of UCF. Pickett hurt though. Backup throws the TD pass. Three 15-yard penalties on UCF on the drive.

This is a pretty important game for how the playoff discussion will unfold this year.

Auburn defense looks really good today. A&M still a year away I guess, but they may still have a role to play in deciding the SEC.

Edit: And just like that Mond throws a TD pass to get A&M back in the game 21-10 with almost the whole fourth quarter left.

Last edited:
Justin Guarantano was benched today for Tennessee. He sucks, but he's the best they've got. Things are not going well in the Fulmer Feifdom.

Shea Patterson also got benched today for UM and Dylan McCaffrey got blasted and concussed.

And another roughing the passer call on UCF. Josh Huepel doesn't have control of his players.

Looks like UNC will stay undefeated. 2 wins, O losses, 0 ties, and 2 didn’t lose just ran out of time.

3JEXHr.gif

So worried about trying to ice the kicker that he didn’t realize they were nowhere near ready to snap it.

But hahahahaha fuck the heels.

Back