• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2019 College Football Thread ! LSU NATIONAL CHAMPIONS ! CLEMSON SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!

Wiley Green back at QB for Rice, good to see. He’s the one they stretchered off when we played them.

WOW PITT scores TD on 4th and 3 on a trick play.

Pitt leads 35-34 with 56 seconds.

So glad we won't be having the UCF discussion this year.

Pitt acting like they beat the national champions.

So G5 isn't going to the playoff. PAC12 is pretty much screwed again.

Hope to see Notre Dame eliminated tonight.

Remember some journalist saying UNC had a couple of tune-up games before Clemson? Guess they’ve been properly loosened up for the ass reaming they’ll get next week

If you could find that quote I’d be eternally grateful

Being an App Grad and life long Deacon fan, this has been the best 10 days of college football in my life. They say. You dream in black and white, Mack Brown and the holes will be having black and gold nightmares.

Mack is so fucking back you guys.

Mack would be 4-0 if those dirty ole refs had put 1 second back on the clock at Wake and if that mean ole lineman from App had not swatted the ball his guy kicked at the end of the game. Its not fair to the baby blue argyles.

Also, somebody needs to show Mack how he stands in the race for HIS Championship of North Carolina.

Tabari Hines with a catch for NC State, who trails Ball State 7-6. End of Q1.

NC State with the worst looking blackout I've ever seen.

UVA down 10-0 in Q1 to ODU.

So UCF beats a not so good P5 Stanford at home, then goes on the road and loses to a middling Pitt team the next week. Proving the exact argument that people have been making for years about playing P5 teams (or SEC teams) week in, week out.

Back