• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2019 College Football Thread ! LSU NATIONAL CHAMPIONS ! CLEMSON SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!

Hokies aren't even trying. Coach has lost the team. Duke is ok this year but vpi is putting up no resistance.

Well, even an optimist like me has to admit this one is over. A night of horror for the Hokies

What a crappy group of games tonight, all blowouts. Looked like some decent matchups on paper.

Some Hokies were said to rebel on Fuentes last year. This team has done it again. They have the lowest rated recruiting class for 2020.

Last edited:
Looking forward to Gameday rolling in for Duke-Wake in late November

The slate of 12pm games sucks.

Great.

So now I have to spend that time with my family.

WTF, schedule-makers!?!

The slate of 12pm games sucks.

Great.

So now I have to spend that time with my family.

WTF, schedule-makers!?!

Yeah, the three games I most want to watch are all at 3:30. I let the wife sleep in and took the kids on the outing this morning so I can justify going out to a sports bar this afternoon.

You have multiple kids? Time flies.

Be humble or be humbled. Cutcliffe last year after Wake game. Fucker needed a case of anti depressants in the post game presser.

Back