• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2019 College Football Thread ! LSU NATIONAL CHAMPIONS ! CLEMSON SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!

^ Totally. but man neither of these teams look worth a shit - it's a bizarre race to the bottom. our game last Friday was way higher order. i wonder how patient the hillbiliies in Blacksburg will be w Fuente?

^ Totally. but man neither of these teams look worth a shit - it's a bizarre race to the bottom. our game last Friday was way higher order. i wonder how patient the hillbiliies in Blacksburg will be w Fuente?

#postpad - UNC might actually be frisky in that shittastic division. Dook, GT, VPI, the U are defs not good. Pitt who knows. UVa decent but they aint the 86 bears either.

#postpad - UNC might actually be frisky in that shittastic division. Dook, GT, VPI, the U are defs not good. Pitt who knows. UVa decent but they aint the 86 bears either.

Agreed. It’ll be UNC vs UVA for the division. Lucky for UNC that our game was non conference.

The ACC just flat out stinks this year.

Pitt lost to UVA the first game of the year, but they get Syracuse and BC from the Atlantic. They've still got a good shot.

For comparison, UNC-CH has Clemson and State. UVA has already beaten FSU and has Louisville.

I, for one, am worried about Duke laying a beat down on the Hokies. I kinda consider Duke our main rivals, as we compete for the same kids

Let’s hope so, because this has the makings of an ugly mismatch. What’s happened to Tech’s program??

I know they have a lot of injuries, but I am shocked at how bad VT is (and has been) this year.

Thought Fuente was a home run hire for them post-Beamer. I mean, he was ACC COY in this first year at VT.

This is year 4 and they suck.

Sensitive issue for me as my brother graduated from Tech, so they sort of serve as my second-favorite team. This is just sad

Kinda reminds me of the 30-0 game at Doak. Getting blown out at home by a basketball school (hey we were at the time!) is painful. Would they move on him if they go 0-8 or 1-7?

Tech will dump Fuentes is he shits the bed this year. They’ve spent a lot of dough on that stadium - mediocrity won’t be tolerated

Back