• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2019 College Football Thread ! LSU NATIONAL CHAMPIONS ! CLEMSON SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!

I always want the worst for OSU, but this would feel wholly unsatisfying if Clemson were to win this. I can't believe I find myself somehow kinda rooting for OSU right now?

(just so the other Tigers can pummel them in the championship game)

Ok - now Clemson must prove they can respond. Love that OSU has the balls to do that

Great thing is that one of these despicable progams loses this week and the other loses a couple of weeks later.

To each his own, but I don’t understand any WF fan cheering for Clemson football or Duke basketball to win anything

Because Day is unsmart.

It was the right call to kick the extra point. Only go for 2 if you have to. Imagine if they didn't get the two point conversion, and then later scored a touchdown. They would only be up 8 (one score) instead of 9 (two scores).

To each his own, but I don’t understand any WF fan cheering for Clemson football or Duke basketball to win anything

Post that shit on one of the Wake Facebook pages and watch what happens. I remember expressing joy at Duke getting knocked out of the NCAA Tourney, only to be hissed down by a multitude who couldn’t understand why any Wake fan would ever cheer against the ACC

You go for that 4th and 4 if your OSU there. I think that’s terrible game theory to punt up 2 with 3 mins left

I don’t see Clemson moving the ball here unless there’s a freak play.

Back