• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2019 College Football Thread ! LSU NATIONAL CHAMPIONS ! CLEMSON SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Biff. The biggest UGA fan I know who hates OSU texted me to say “the fix is on, you know they want this to be close”. I’m Ofer her we ride.

What does it have to do with being a UGA fan ? I'm no Clemson fan. People my age hate Clemson's guts.

Petty sad the dirty ankle twist that took Dobbins out of the game wasn’t even noticed. You’ll never convince me SEC refs wouldn’t prefer a southern Clemson team over OSU.

Perhaps by the book, but a good reason why the book needs rewriting. Flipped the whole game on a bang bang play

Completely disagree. They want kids to be taught not to lower the helmet when tackling for everyone’s benefit. You do then it is targeting. Clearly not taught well at OSU. Anyone questioning it should listen to dick Butkus speak. Great example of a violent tackler but always tackled up top and never lead with helmet. His neuro was shocked how well his brain scanned, but watch film of the guy and his head is always up and wrapping guys around the arms. Kids need to be taught this fundamental at all level. Too important for kids health.

Clemson D taking care of business. Let’s see if the O can provide some breathing room

Oh my, never gonna hear the end of this one from the OSU crowd.

Back