• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2019 College Football Thread ! LSU NATIONAL CHAMPIONS ! CLEMSON SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!

Dirty play twisting Dobbins ankle under the pile; that’s how Clemson rolls

Clemson gonna win this going away

Clemson is a lot more conservative in handing out stokes than Ohio St.. It would appear Ohio St hands out stokes for breathing

Setting up for a great second half.

All the playoff games last year sucked so this is good. 2/3 of the games in 2017 were overtime games.

Ryan Day looks shook. If he's mad, he needs to act mad.

LOL, Dabo's the relaxed one.

New ballgame.

I hate the targeting rule. It can penalize a good defensive play when the offensive player ducks his head to take the hit. The helmet to helmet to Lawrence has been called as targeting all year long. You might not like it, but that is targeting. The headlock that followed could have been called as well.

New ballgame.

I hate the targeting rule. It can penalize a good defensive play when the offensive player ducks his head to take the hit. The helmet to helmet to Lawrence has been called as targeting all year long. You might not like it, but that is targeting. The headlock that followed could have been called as well.

Why would anything Chase Young did be called? That was a perfectly legal hit.

He was getting his face mask twisted at the time...

Hey Biff. The biggest UGA fan I know who hates OSU texted me to say “the fix is on, you know they want this to be close”. I’m Ofer her we ride.

Why would anything Chase Young did be called? That was a perfectly legal hit.

He was getting his face mask twisted at the time...

Because refs get antsy all the time when they see the QB getting handled violently.

Luckily we have decent refs tonight.

Not drunk, still hungover from last night. Manifest and I hit the town with our college aged cousins who were visiting and I died trying to keep up.

Definitely feeling a little snarky tho. Miss the Tide. Hate both these teams. Been to Columbus twice, both times it sucked. Watched Riley and the Deacs get murdered at Clemson in the rain. So yeah just a lot of hate running through my veins.

Back