• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2020-21 College Football Thread: Alabama Unleashes Bold Familiar Flavor on CFB !!

For whatever reason, I have zero excitement for tonight's game.

I'll watch, but mostly because it should feature a ton of points. No wager for me... Bama lean, but I think I'll probably be asleep by the end of the 3Q unless there is some drama.

Wait! There’s a game tonight? Almost forgot about it.
My big question......will it be interesting enough to watch the second half?

Really don’t want to see a Big 10 team win it all this year. If it were up to the Big 10, we wouldn’t have had a season this year. They only started playing when the SEC/ACC/Big 12 stepped up and showed it could be done safely (and were about to take all the $$$)

I feel bad for the A&T coach, he's not in the same place as Clawson and the other 2 and its hard for him to get in on the conversation.

Why is Clawson not wearing WFU swag. Seems like marketing 101.

6 rec, 83 yds, 1 td. If that was his stat line for the game, you’d probably say the heisman trophy winner showed up and had a good night. But that’s just 1st quarter plus 1 play.

Devonta Smith has 9 catches for 124 yards and a TD with 9 minutes to go in the first half.

This Bama defense has talent but just isn’t very good relative to their standards.

This Bama defense has talent but just isn’t very good relative to their standards.

It seems like this is finally a bama team that has its best players on offense

Devonta Smith is just unreal

Rooting for him to finish with 300 yards receiving. Its possible.

So does Wade still want a piece of Devonta Smith or...?

Devonta Smith is just unreal

Rooting for him to finish with 300 yards receiving. Its possible.

Yeah. I never thought I'd root for Alabama because I liked one of their players so much. 11 rec, 173, 2 TD.

Back