• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2020-21 College Football Thread: Alabama Unleashes Bold Familiar Flavor on CFB !!

Good for him. I don't make a habit of liking Alabama players, but he seems like a real good guy.

Hard to argue against Smith considering what he’s done this year. Yeah they have a loaded offense but the guy is just an unreal football player. Good for him.

Crazy town that they had Jeudy, Riggs, Waddle, and Smith. Sign any NFL team up for that.

Crazy town that they had Jeudy, Riggs, Waddle, and Smith. Sign any NFL team up for that.

Mind boggling. Waddle seems like he could be a star in the NFL. His athleticism is just out of this world.

Who’s better—Waddle or Smith?

Smith is better but Waddle is just impossibly fast and dangerous in the open field. Have seen some comparisons to Tyreek Hill and it feels accurate. He was averaging 22 yards per catch before getting hurt.

Lawrence declares for NFL draft, distracting attention from Electoral College vote certification.

Well he lost the Georgia QB election to Fields.

He might have been a Dawg had it not been for Richt and Schottenheimer falling in love with Jacob Eason out of the state of Washington. Once Richt was out, Kirby made a push but finished second. Dabo was on him from day one though.

He might have been a Dawg had it not been for Richt and Schottenheimer falling in love with Jacob Eason out of the state of Washington. Once Richt was out, Kirby made a push but finished second. Dabo was on him from day one though.

Or maybe Lawrence just wanted to play for the better program.

Oh that's a good one Pilch. You got me there ! Lawrence was also stongly considering Tennessee, so maybe he just likes orange !

Always enjoy getting the coaches take. Is the "Sam Washington" identified above the coach of NC A&T? I guess with the ESPN studios in Charlotte they wanted to limit travel, but still seems like an odd choice.

Auburn Coach Brian Harsin poaching OC Mike Bobo and OL Coach Will Friend from Shane Beamer's new USC staff.

Back