• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2020-21 College Football Thread: Alabama Unleashes Bold Familiar Flavor on CFB !!

If you have to leave the field for injury you should have to sit out for 10 plays. That would stop this fake injury stuff

It’s UnC. They teach those things in fake classes.

Also, u*NC was the biggest users of the "charge" flop, epitomized by George Karl in the early '70s. The big question was always " who did he learn that from?"

We had a lot more fans at our Orange Bowl than the cheats have at theirs.

Texas A&M making a convincing argument for belonging in the playoff against a short handed UNC

Uh that was one of the silliest runs I’ve ever seen. And it was by a freshman and it just may win A&M the orange bowl.

And with that score, it's time for the Fat Lady to start singing one of my favorite hymns...

Way beyond the Durham ditches, there's a place like hell,
Where twenty thousand sons of bitches call it Chapel Hill.

So, piss on Carolina 'lina
Piss on Carolina 'lina
Piss on Carolina 'lina
Go to hell State!

You can tell from this game that a full strength Carolina team would also be the 2nd best team in the SEC. that’s just sad.

A&M finally woke up in the 4th quarter - it's hard for a good team like A&M to be fired up coming into a game against an opponent that doesn't have much football culture.

If you have to leave the field for injury you should have to sit out for 10 plays. That would stop this fake injury stuff

I think that if you are injured you should have to sit out that series. It wouldn't punish those who are really hurt and it would stop players from faking it.

A&M finally woke up in the 4th quarter - it's hard for a good team like A&M to be fired up coming into a game against an opponent that doesn't have much football culture.

I'm sure that's what Jimbo's excuse was. Dude barely beats the depleted Okie State of the ACC and I guess he just didn't want to be there. Or UNC didn't. Or something. Was Jimbo's best win against 4 loss Florida or 4 loss UNC?

Next year's playoff?

Alabama
Oklahoma
Ohio State
Clemson

Could make an argument for UF UGA A&M... But the 4 teams above look like heavy favorites to win their conferences next season.

Feels like Clemson could take a significant step back and still outclass the rest of the ACC by a wide margin... UNC & Miami will get a lot of hype, but they aren't playoff teams. Maybe the ACC gets left out entirely.

Wonder how a return to being Independent impacts ND... Tougher schedule for them next year (in theory, at least - @FSU, Wiscy - @ Soldier Field, Cincy, @VT, USC, UNC)

Next year's playoff?

Alabama
Oklahoma
Ohio State
Clemson

Could make an argument for UF UGA A&M... But the 4 teams above look like heavy favorites to win their conferences next season.

Feels like Clemson could take a significant step back and still outclass the rest of the ACC by a wide margin... UNC & Miami will get a lot of hype, but they aren't playoff teams. Maybe the ACC gets left out entirely.

Wonder how a return to being Independent impacts ND... Tougher schedule for them next year (in theory, at least - @FSU, Wiscy - @ Soldier Field, Cincy, @VT, USC, UNC)

The 4 teams you list will all be very good. 3 of them will have new QBs so it could be interesting.

Back