• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2020-21 College Football Thread: Alabama Unleashes Bold Familiar Flavor on CFB !!

Umm just fucking call this a tie and let’s go to SNL

Shit. I didn’t even think about this delaying SNL. Now I’m even more pissed about those ridiculous reviews. And it’s after the local news as well.

SNL to come on 30 mins after the end of the game due to local news... fuck that shit

Yeah. Like we need to know anything the local news has to say. They will spend 10 minutes talking about the election, another 10 on the weather, then at least 5 on Carolina's "amazing" win over Duke.

SNL to come on 30 mins after the end of the game due to local news... fuck that shit

Yeah I was assuming it’d come on right after the game and they’d tell local news to fuck off. Guess I’ll be watching clips on YouTube. Can’t even record it when it’s like this.

They better do something to punish Dabo for not wearing his mask and for having Lawrence on the sideline. Wait it’s Clemson. NM.

Dabo blew that shit at the end of the 4th. Oh well they will destroy them in ACCCG once at full strength

Good thing ND hasn’t had any virus problems so far. 👍

whatever protocol that denied Lawrence the ability to play but allowed him on the sideline is a dumb one

Expecting their game to be postponed next week as they will have 0 players available. Wonder if they allow students back?

Clemson now has a part in Notre Dame history as a defeated #1 team in South Bend. Congratulations.

The Irish have a stout defensive line and effective linebackers. Ian Book was elusive and composed in most every situation. Irish were the better team tonight.

I abhor the idea that Notre Dame might win the ACC football championship.

124373505_10221849453998274_8330415431512757262_o.jpg

Back