• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2020-21 College Football Thread: Alabama Unleashes Bold Familiar Flavor on CFB !!

So, if Coastal takes care of business against South Bama, next week could see a top 20 that includes Coastal Carolina and Liberty.

So, if Coastal takes care of business against South Bama, next week could see a top 20 that includes Coastal Carolina and Liberty.

And Wake.........after we win 5 in a row and a win over (formerly) #5 UNC

WTF is Trevor Lawrence doing on the Clemson sideline 9 days after testing positive, not to mention pulling his mask down to lean in and talk to DJ5?

WTF is Trevor Lawrence doing on the Clemson sideline 9 days after testing positive, not to mention pulling his mask down to lean in and talk to DJ5?

I assumed that Covid cases were banned from the sidelines. That is crazy. What is the point of sitting him out? It is probably more dangerous for him to be on the sidelines than in the game.

Weird spot right here. Etienne clearly got the 1st down.

So, in the magical timeline where Wake wins out, we want Clemson to win this game, right?

I hate Clemson. Honestly more than UNC or duke in either sport. They’re just miserable. Get every single call. Incredibly lucky breaks in games they have no business winning like this one. And have my least favorite coach in any sport. Obviously not a rival and will continue to throttle Wake, but they’re the worst.

Not sure who to root for in Clemson-ND, matchup, but that seemed like blatant PI against Clemson on the 3rd down play. Flag thrown and then picked up. Welcome to the ACC Notre Dame! You’re going to get fucked against Clemson.

That was definitely PI on Clemson - no idea why they picked it up, he was all over him

But I have Clemson -6 so let’s ride

Also why is Dabo even wearing a mask if he’s going to rip it off every other play and yell in someone’s face?

I mean Christ, just don’t wear one then

So, in the magical timeline where Wake wins out, we want Clemson to win this game, right?

Yes. If Clemson wins, we can win out and make the ACCCG. If ND wins, we would need ND to lose BC, UNC, or Cuse.

I hate watching NBC ND games. I respect Tony Dungy so much. It's hard to see him shill for the Irish.

The 2020 College Football Thread: Football has a Bold New Flavor !!!!!!!!

^TBF this is the case with many football coaches and it makes the sport look like a fucking joke

Going out of bounds there was almost as dumb as wearing a mask and ripping it off every 45 secs to projectile spit at someone

These reviews are brutal to sit through.

The 2020 College Football Thread: Football has a Bold New Flavor !!!!!!!!

These reviews are brutal to sit through.

Its really hurts the product. It’s rare that I watch the first half of any college football game anymore. It’s a fucking struggle to make it through these games, it’s 10 mins of action and 3 hours of waiting.

Last edited:
Back