• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2020-21 College Football Thread: Alabama Unleashes Bold Familiar Flavor on CFB !!

Miami really isn’t doing shit for us.

Miami has dropped 3 INTs and at least 2 first downs by my count. And has 100 yards of penalties in 3 quarters.

Miami really isn’t doing shit for us.

I'm going to be disappointed if we lose to anybody else except for ND. Miami's not that good and State isn't either.

Miami just scored 2, possibly 3 times to tie the game and the refs rules 1 short, 1 blown dead due to review, and 1 a penalty. State ML was obviously the play.

Miami may have just clinched it with a pick. Just need a first down.

Just consistently awful defensive play calling from the Pack all night. Played almost exclusively man and their corners continued to get abused, often with no safety help. I think we can do fine against Miami’s offense if we can contain King on the ground.

Miami has 3 monsters on the DL in Silvera, Roche, and Phillips. Another game where I think we should mostly avoid the delayed mesh, but I doubt we will.

UNC over Duke 21-0. Still in the first quarter. Likely to score 60-70 today.
Hopefully this will make the Heels overconfident for next weekend.

Haven’t paid attention to Duke at all this year. Are they really this bad? Down 42-7 to UNC and it’s not even halftime. May be time to move on from Cutcliffe and try to bring some new energy to the program.

Haven’t paid attention to Duke at all this year. Are they really this bad? Down 42-7 to UNC and it’s not even halftime. May be time to move on from Cutcliffe and try to bring some new energy to the program.

Are you speaking as a Duke fan or a Wake fan?

If I’m a Duke fan - ‘Please, please get rid of Cutliffe and get somebody that can win’
If I’m a Wake fan - ‘Cutliffe is just having a down year. He has so much knowledge and experience and is great at grooming QBs. He should get a new long term contract and stay forever’

Are you speaking as a Duke fan or a Wake fan?

If I’m a Duke fan - ‘Please, please get rid of Cutliffe and get somebody that can win’
If I’m a Wake fan - ‘Cutliffe is just having a down year. He has so much knowledge and experience and is great at grooming QBs. He should get a new long term contract and stay forever’

Point taken! I won’t be upset if he decides to keep hanging on. Just looking at the situation objectively and thinking that he’s probably not the guy to turn it around at his age.

2 of Caldwell's best wins probably.

I think it was the first win over Northwestern that the fieldhouse was being rebuilt and the players excited the field through the parking lot and I remember slapping guys on the back after that win. Didn't Desmond Clark make a catch in the corner of the endzone to win it?

Yupppp

I was a kid sitting with my family in that corner of the hill and remember that play exactly. Then NW started driving for a game-winning (I think) fg and we picked them off at midfield to end it. I remember jumping the hedges and running around the field with everyone. Weren't they ranked like #14 at the time?

He’s three years younger than Mack Brown, who’s just a figurehead of course. Yeah I’m pretty sure cutcliffe’s best days are behind him.

#25 Liberty tied with VT 28-28 and in VT territory with under 2 min left.

Liberty attempted a 59 yarder for the win. VT blocked it and returned it for the TD and the win. But VT had called a TO.

It takes a lot of stupidity to freeze a kicker on a 59 year FG attempt. You just let them kick it and deal with it. Justin Fuente is just flat out dumb.

Liberty runs a 8 yard out to get the 1st down then nailed a 51 yarder for the win.

Back