• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2020-21 College Football Thread: Alabama Unleashes Bold Familiar Flavor on CFB !!

Their offense looks like crap too, except against Minnesota.

Yeah safe to say they have problems everywhere. But like others have said, no chance they hire Clawson. Their last hire was coming off 4 years as an NFL head coach.

Firing Muschamp right now is surprising to me given how big the buyout is.

Also not sure what the rush is... They aren't going to make a big hire until the season is over anyway.

Muschamp strikes me as one of those guys that is better cut out for a coodinator role... Doesn't have the skill set to be a successful head coach.

Louisville's Javian Hawkins opts out for the rest of this season. Given this, we should win that game.

After the loss to UVA, L'ville RB Javian Hawkins is opting out for the rest the season Hawkins is 3rd in the ACC in rushing with over 800 yards rushing (last year, he ran for 1,525 yards). WF plays L'ville on December 5.

Firing Muschamp right now is surprising to me given how big the buyout is.

Also not sure what the rush is... They aren't going to make a big hire until the season is over anyway.

Muschamp strikes me as one of those guys that is better cut out for a coodinator role... Doesn't have the skill set to be a successful head coach.

Delusional fanbase that expects big time hire and results. Outside of a 3 year run, they have traditionally been a 5-7 win team. Can't see how the University agrees to eating the buyout while not bringing in any revenue and furloughing employees. Football is all those redneck fans have and it isn't much....

Delusional fanbase that expects big time hire and results. Outside of a 3 year run, they have traditionally been a 5-7 win team. Can't see how the University agrees to eating the buyout while not bringing in any revenue and furloughing employees. Football is all those redneck fans have and it isn't much....

The money to pay off Champ came from the boosters and has been sitting in an account for 2 years specifically for this purpose. I agree USC basically is a 5-7 team but you can't stop trying and being in the SEC brings in more money than being in the ACC. Billy Napier and Hugh Freeze are at the top of Gamecocks list.

After a honeymoon period, what percentage of Power 5 fanbases are truly happy with their head coach? I'm guessing 25% might be the ceiling.

So the PAC 12 has gone from barely wanting to play six games, to telling their members that they can schedule an OOC opponent on a moment's notice, if they want to.

Playing a random PAC-12 team on December 19 if Duke doesn’t want to do it would be nuts.

So the PAC 12 has gone from barely wanting to play six games, to telling their members that they can schedule an OOC opponent on a moment's notice, if they want to.

They are desperate to get into the BCS playoff. Guessing that they are hoping that an Oregon or USC win over BYU would help on that front.

Back