• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2020-21 College Football Thread: Alabama Unleashes Bold Familiar Flavor on CFB !!

Herbstreit reading this thread and pimping the ND win against UNC-CH.

That makes the Wake loss to the baby blue on cheater hill all the more painful. If Wake had managed to beat them, all the wind is out of those sails.

Today’s game is a good example of why I don’t think Mac Jones should be the Heisman winner. Totally pedestrian first half and Alabama is winning 38-3. Guy is a really good college QB but he’s playing behind the best line in football, has the best WR in football and a top tier running back.

So make your argument for anyone else. Feel free to insert Trevor Lawrence and Clemson into the above sentences.

We’ve seen Clemson without Lawrence. They suffered their only loss of the year and barely beat Boston College.

Imagine ND hingeing is CFP argument on beating UNC-CH on the road and beating Clemson sans Lawrence in South Bend.

Did you just insert Clemson without Trevor Lawrence?

ND better not be in the playoffs now, especially after Kelly being such a whiny bitch. What a joke.

Clemson's backup threw for 439 and they scored 40. He wasn't the reason they lost.

Clemson put ND away early tonight with Lawrence. They couldn't score when they needed to without Lawrence in South Bend.

I think it showed maybe Clemson missed it defensive players that were out in the first game more than Lawrence, not that Sunshine ain't great, but 40 would've been plenty to win had ND faced the Clemson defenses they did today.

Jimbo is right above, and it's not close. I really hope they don't screw A&M because of the BS ND name.

Nd has a better resume

A&M stumbled through a mediocre SEC slate. They had their shot and got lost big. ND had their shot and lost big. Just give Cincy their shot. Nobody is going to beat Bama or Clemson. At least give a new team an opportunity.

A&M stumbled through a mediocre SEC slate. They had their shot and got lost big. ND had their shot and lost big. Just give Cincy their shot. Nobody is going to beat Bama or Clemson. At least give a new team an opportunity.

+1000

Cincy's 2nd best win this year per Sagarin is ranked 66th. a close win over a barely top 30 UCF shouldn't be the win that gets you into the playoffs.

I would have it:

#1 Alabama
#2 Clemson
#3 Texas A&M
#4 Cincinnati

I don't think OSU should be in with having only played 6 games whereas the others have played 11, 11, 9, 9

I would have it:

#1 Alabama
#2 Clemson
#3 Texas A&M
#4 Cincinnati

I don't think OSU should be in with having only played 6 games whereas the others have played 11, 11, 9, 9

Dumber if you think that’s going to happen.

Back