• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The American Reboot

jhmd2000

Unacceptably correct
Reaction score
So both parties (whether they admit it or not) do not like their presumptive nominee. Put your third party nominee, comprise candidate ticket in this thread:

Romney - Biden

Biden - McCain

Kerry - Ryan

What say ye?

Those all sound pretty bad.

How about Rand Paul and Jim Webb. Either order or co-presidency.

Neither are too popular as they don't cater to the hard core of either side. Might even get stuff passed in congress.

Biden is so dumb

Biden has a particular skill set in politics, though. Think about it...when was the last time anybody from either side had anything bad to say about Joe? Compare that with Cheney.

If Joe runs, he flattens the field.

I've said for years that Tim Tebow should be the Republican nominee. And not joking, he would crush the election. He is legitimately a better option than Trump.

I've said for years that Tim Tebow should be the Republican nominee. And not joking, he would crush the election. He is legitimately a better option than Trump.

He's not qualified. Like really not qualified. He's not even 30 yet.

Yep, Johnson and Weld is the compromise between the 2 parties. And more experienced than any of the other possibilities in this thread.

I'm not sure how two former Republican governors is a compromise between the parties.

fiscally conservative and socially liberal?

I'm not sure how 2 candidates that are fiscally conservative and socially liberal and draw equally from Republicans and Democrats in the polls could not be considered a compromise between the parties.

"Fiscal conservatism" has been a failure by most measures, why would we want that? It's what has spawned Trump and Brexit. Might as well run Grover Norquist and be done with it.

Yeah, we just need to keep spending out the ass. I mean, we're only $20 trillion dollars in debt. And who the fuck wants to have to live with a balanced budget?

I'm not sure how 2 candidates that are fiscally conservative and socially liberal and draw equally from Republicans and Democrats in the polls could not be considered a compromise between the parties.

Link to said polls?

Back