• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The anorexic mother who weighs less than her daughter, 7

ITK

the desert dwarf
Reaction score
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2058761/Anorexic-mother-Rebecca-Jones-weighs-daughter-Maisy-7.html

article-0-0EB3AFF400000578-811_468x821.jpg

sweet matching dresses. seriously who does that?

Who's the fucking husband/father who stands by and watches this shit?

Who's the fucking husband/father who stands by and watches this shit?

There isn't one:
She met Maisy’s father when she was 19 and studying at Manchester University. She had assumed her anorexia had left her infertile and had no idea she was expecting until she felt a kick. A scan revealed she was 26 weeks pregnant.

‘I had no idea,’ she told Closer magazine. ‘I was still in a size six, hadn’t put on weight and my stomach was flat.’

Doctors urged her to eat chicken for protein and take vitamin pills to help her baby, but her stomach wasn’t used to them. ‘My boyfriend tried to tempt me to eat, but my stomach was so used to eating tiny amounts, proper food made me feel sick,’ Miss Jones said.

As a result she survived on a diet of bread and beetroot during pregnancy and put on only 7lb during that time.

Nevertheless, Maisy was born healthy, but small at 5lb 7oz, and her mother couldn’t produce milk to feed her.

After splitting with her partner, Miss Jones went on to a virtually liquid diet which took her weight down to five stone.

1 stone=14 pounds. So when she got down to 5 stone, she was 70 pounds.

When I read crap like this, it infuriates me that gay folks aren't allowed to adopt kids in some places because of objections that they might screw up the kids psychologically.

That lady is one sick fuck. That is not even remotely attractive.

Do you think the child is obese?

She is definitely on her way. Tough to tell from that photo. Based on the face: Yes; Rest of the photo: Maybe.

Back