• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The BB team captain is......

socaldeac

Reaction score
Buzz announces their will be no BB team captain on wakesports.com video

Buzz announces their will be no team captain, because they all are captains. Must be nice to be Mckie.

May as well announce that there is no head coach. They've been playing that way for the past three seasons.

According to BUZZ no captain, because all they players must play like their the captain.

Very weird on other video when he is telling Cav he is better than Ryan Kelly. Does he really believe players will believe him if he feeds them this type of BS?

Congrats Travis! Enjoy your reward for putting up with this Bzaster for 3 years.

it's this guy

ISAAC-HAAS_5_14_150.JPG

Everything this man touches turns into a heaping pile of shit. How do you fuck up giving Travis team captain?

Do the bluehairs/townies really eat this stuff up? I know the administration is completely tone deaf, but PR decisions like this are really beyond belief.

Do the bluehairs/townies really eat this stuff up? I know the administration is completely tone deaf, but PR decisions like this are really beyond belief.

Yes. Yes, they do. And, I'm being totally sincere with my answer. I know two blue hairs who sit in the tower and courtside and just eat this shit with a huge spoon.

Back